Sunday August 16, 2020 5pm
Our Annual Potluck and Meeting which is usually held at the Historic Crested Butte Depot will be held as a Zoom call this year. Always a ton of fun!
You can also use this meeting ID and passcode to get into the Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 949 1858 0050
Notes about Zoom if you’re not familiar:
- If you do not already have Zoom program on your computer, it may prompt you to download it, so allow for extra time if that is the case for you. Or do it ahead of time to make sure your device allows Zoom.
- All iPhones can do zoom(provided you have the space for new iPhone updates), and most other devices with a webcam have no problem.
- Often times Zoom will prompt you to turn on your webcam, but doesn’t do the same for your microphone, so if you can’t hear anyone or can’t be heard, look for a speaker icon at the bottom of your screen and turn it on.
- If you choose not to use your webcam, and change your mind-or vise versa- there are a number of options at the bottom of your screen to “mute” or “disable camera”
- There will be a small time where Zoom tells you “waiting for host to let you in” that’s exactly what is happening, we have to accept each person into the zoom meeting, so be patient, it shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes.
- If Bill Oliver can do it, you can do it!
If you have any questions, contact 970-209-4528 (Cathy Frank) she is the meeting host and can assist you.